Thank you for your interest in the New Hampshire Children’s Health Foundation. We welcome the opportunity to fund and partner with nonprofit community health centers, municipalities, community-based organizations, health policy organizations and others to improve children’s health.
Our call for grant proposals traditionally opens twice each year — on February 1 and August 1. We seek to develop funding partnerships for projects that support these aspects of children’s health:
- Promoting oral health for children through age five and / or pregnant women.
- Improving access to community-level physical activity for young children and families.
- Improving participation in federal nutrition assistance programs for children and families.
- Increasing availability of and access to affordable, culturally appropriate fresh and local foods for children and families at risk for food insecurity.
- Data collection, analysis, planning, or advocacy to support or inform these priorities.
At the present time, the Foundation does not plan to issue a call for responsive grant applications in 2023. We will continue to fund our multi-year responsive and directed grantmaking commitments over the course of 2023.
We anticipate that some funds will be available for directed investments that address emerging opportunities and in some cases, in response to urgent needs. If your need falls into either of these categories and is relevant to the Foundation funding priorities, please contact Program Director Patti Baum.