Letters of Inquiry accepted through August 30. //
Our grant application process is open August 1 – 30 for projects that support these aspects of children’s health:
- Promoting oral health for children through age five and / or pregnant women.
- Improving access to community-level physical activity for young children and families.
- Improving participation in federal nutrition assistance programs for children and families.
- Increasing availability of and access to affordable, culturally appropriate fresh and local foods for children and families at risk for food insecurity.
- Data collection, analysis, planning, or advocacy to support or inform these priorities.
New this year
Interested applicants may submit an online Letter of Inquiry between August 1 and August 30, 2022. Response from the Foundation to organizations submitting letters will be made within 3 business days following their submission.
Prior to submitting a Letter of Inquiry, we encourage you to review the application and eligibility information in the grantmaking section of this website.