In its Spring grant round the Foundation awarded six organizations support totaling $210,000.
- Amoskeag Health, Manchester – $60,000 over three years to combine home visiting with increased access to food through awareness of federally funded nutrition programs and cooking classes.
- Granite United Way – $20,000 for SNAP enrollment training for agency staff in Coos County.
- Organization for Refugee and Immigrant Success (ORIS) – $20,000 to expand access to Mobile Market offerings in Manchester, Concord and Nashua and $50,000 in operating support for its Food Hub.
- Southwest Regional Planning Commission, Keene – $20,000 to engage communities in identifying policy strategies to increase access to parks and places to be active.
- UNH Foundation – $20,000 to grow and strengthen the NH Food Access Coalition, creating a coordinated effort and unified voice to advance food security and nutrition policy and collaboration across the state.
- Willing Hands – $20,000 to increase the number of fresh fruits, vegetables, and dairy products that children receive through the Healthy Fresh Food Boxes pilot project in Lebanon, Claremont and Cornish.